One day in production - we produce ProfilGate®
This is what it looks like when we leave our office workplaces and enthusiastically support our colleagues in the workshop!
- Published: 27.08.2019
- Author: Rebekka Winkens
During the last weeks our colleagues from the workshop were regularly supported by a temporary employee from the office.
The idea behind this arrangement was to deepen the understanding of our ProfilGate® sole and tire cleaning system through practical experience. We also gained a comprehensive insight into how varied and extensive the activities of our production colleagues are.
Employees from Sales Germany, Sales Worldwide and Marketing, equipped with safety shoes, protective gloves and ProfilGate® - T-Shirt were ready to give their best.
The activities carried out included:
- the retrieval and storage of trays and grates with the E-ant
- the quality assurance of the grates
- the insertion of the brush strips into the grates
- the insertion of the axle into the grates
- the quality assurance of the clamped brush strips
- professional stacking of grates and trays on pallets
- the careful securing and packing of the deliveries.
In the picture gallery you can see the individual colleagues working on the various activities:
Everyone had a lot of fun and got many new impressions!