When should ProfilGate® be used?
The application of ProfilGate® is particularly suited to industries and companies, which…
- have high traffic movement (more than 20 passages per day).
- use vehicles to move goods into facilities or from less critical areas into areas requiring a higher degree of cleanliness.
- wish to reduce actual cleaning cost.
- consider technical cleanliness to be essential for the quality of their products.
- want to reduce their occupational health and safety risk, by keeping the floor dry and avoiding wheel-borne contamination.
- need to prevent germs and bacteria from being spread by personnel or vehicle movements.D7
ProfilGate® helps nearly all sectors and industries to solve problems that occur due to dirt transmission. It perfectly supports the implementation of several 5S programs as well as the TPM system (Total Productive Manufacturing).